Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Home! 10/18/2008

It's official, they can turn out the lights at Blizzcon. The last person is finally home safe and sound.

Lory and I had a wonderful week in California, and a wonderful drive. I have various entries typed up on my laptop, but I'm too tired and sore to put them in tonight. Later on this week I'll put them up. We have over 8GB of photos from the trip.

For now, I'm tired. I'll be on AIM. imalamuya -at- gmail -dot- com is both my email and my AIM name.

Summary: Too many lines, really long drive back, had a blast, Amana, IA has awesome food, definitely try the Tangerine Chicken, Coco's is epic win, I need to drink more often, and don't stay at Motel 6 if you can afford better - realized after spending the night at one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amana totally rocks. You went to the colonies?
I'm assuming you took 80 all the way through, which is fast, but you miss some really beautiful mulgore-esque scenery. And you managed to come through right at harvest time which makes sunsets and moonrises quite breathtaking.

Imalamuya said...

We did indeed go to the colonies! Our route was actually I15 to Isomething to I70 through to Michigan. It's actually the best route by far; we saw the Barrens, Thousand Needles, Stonetalon, Mulgore, and probably some Alliance stuff but I don't play Alliance at all. ;)
Amazingly beautiful territory. Clover's totally helping us out by letting us photodump to blizzconphotos.com, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. We have about 8 gigabytes of scenery to sift through and upload.