Friday, August 29, 2008

Update, 8/29/08

Mostly stressing. Mostly mostly stressing. Still desperately need a ticket for my handler, but no such luck yet. Time's about to run out, so I honestly don't know what I'm going to do there. I can't go alone, doctor said "are you nuts? No." So, there it is.
Bodysuit is about 70% done on take three. The fur is not the problem, it's the padding that keeps screwing me up. Stitch it up, check it over, well crap it doesn't sit right. So, rip it out, do it again, repeat. Lots of glue, lots of thread, lots of cussing in frustration. And there isn't too much padding, it's the trick of making it look like there isn't ANY that's such a problem. I will get it though, oh yes I will. Because I have to. And because it is going to so be worth it. :)

No comments: