Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tenative Schedule and Update, 8/31/08

Schedule updated 9/1!

Lost almost an entire day's work to inconsiderate people who think they're above business processes. End result, they took down several mission critical systems completely, for going on 8 hours, and forced me to take four hours out of my day just to drive in, sit around waiting, then drive home. I am significantly less than pleased, yes. To say nothing of their whining that fixing it would take a while, because they had planned on doing things today - yes, and certainly I planned to spend my whole day fixing what they screwed up, right?

So, without further ado, our TENATIVE SCHEDULE OF APPEARANCES FOR BLIZZCON 2008! (All in costume unless otherwise noted. Dates and times subject to change. Your mileage may vary.)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9TH
Purple Blouse, Jeans or Slacks
  • ~2:00PM-~4:00PM - Ticket Pickup
    Please do not ask for your picture while I am in line!
  • ~2 hours after Ticket Pickup - Photography Opportunity, Anaheim Convention Center, North Entrance
    I will be available for photos in front of the North Entrance. Yes, I will pose with you.
  • ~1 hour, evening - Anabella Hotel, Fountain Area
    Bring your own flash or lighting equipment. This will be a relatively short session.
    Likely to be after 8:00PM.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10TH
Red Dress, Red and Gold Jacket, arriving after Denny's Raid.
  • 11:00AM - 11:30AM - Blizzcon 2008 Floor
    I will have an area staked out for photographs on the Blizzcon 2008 Floor. Very short session. I will be leaving no later than 11:45. This is dependent on panels and costume contest length.
  • ~1 hour - Anaheim Convention Center, East Entry - Kid's Shoot
    This is exclusively for parents and their children. Please note the ground rules well, you will not be permitted to join in if you don't. The rules are thus; children must be relatively well behaved, and must not pull on my costume or outfit. Please note that I cannot and will not hold younger children! Families are welcome, of course.
  • After AIMcon Dinner - Blizzcon 2008 Floor
    I'll be available for on-the-spot photographs as I wander the floor. This is dependent on panel and concert schedule. Departing ~9:45 at the latest for afterparty.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH 2008
Outfit Undecided, Arriving after Denny's Raid.
  • ~1 hour, morning - Anaheim Convention Center, East Entry - Kid's Shoot
    This is exclusively for parents and their children. Please note the ground rules well, you will not be permitted to join in if you don't. The rules are thus; children must be relatively well behaved, and must not pull on my costume or outfit. Please note that I cannot and will not hold younger children! Families are welcome, of course.
  • Evening - Blizzcon 2008 Floor
    I'll be available for on-the-spot photographs as I wander the floor. This is dependent on panel and concert schedule.
    I will be staying until convention close.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12TH 2008
By Request.
  • ~1-2 hours - The Aftershot!, Anabella Hotel
  • ~1-2 hours - The Aftershot Continues!, Hilton and Marriot Hotels
  • TBD - As Requested
MONDAY, OCTOBER 13TH 2008
By Request
  • By request. I am available all day at this point in time.
See you all there!

No comments: